1st TECH Biodegradable Descaler
Brochure & Case Studies
1st TECH Biodegradable Descaler and Application Range
1st TECH F2 Biodegradable Descaler Case Study
Shell and Tube Heat Exchanger Cleaning Case Study
Authorized Distributor Registration Form
Equipment Cleaning Questionnaire
1st TECH Biodegradable Descaler Packages
1st TECH Purpose and Value
Heat Exchanger Cleaning Survey
Universal Descaler: 1st TECH F1
1st TECH F1 Biodegradable Descaler is a full-synthetic, compatible and safe, high-effective, environmental friendly cleaner that can apply to clean water scales, limes slurries, rust stains and other sediments in the industrial or commercial water system applications made of the following materials:
For other material is not on the list above please consult the manufacturer to submit a material sample laboratory test
Specially Designed for Stainless Steel: 1st TECH F2 and Concentrated F2
1st TECH F2 and Concentrated F2 Biodegradable Descaler is specially designed for cleaning stainless steel. It has zero corrosion rate on cleaning stainless steel.
For cleaning those thickness less than 2 mm, or anti-corrosive & high pressure stainless steel precise parts, 1st TECH F2 and Concentrated F2 can reach zero corrosion rate and avoid discoloration, which makes it irreplaceable by other products.
bio-based descaler：1st-Tech FB2 Descaler
FB2 bio-based descaler is a green concentrated product, which contain food-grade natural derived acid and biological agent formulated as scientific formula. It’s used to remove water scale mainly contain carbonate scale, rust, slurry, available for cleaning scale on various material equipment, which widely used in petroleum, chemical,coal, pulp &paper, steel, cement, metallurgy, automobile, pharmaceutical, rubber and other global industries.
- Pure bio-based product, not contain strong corrosive hydrochloric acid , nitric acid, sulfuric acid, sulfamic acid and acetic acid that commonly in other descalers.
- Concentrated product. Under normal temperature, 2kg FB2 concentrates can remove 1kg water scale.
- Chloride free product, not contain chlorine ion, will not cause inter-granular corrosion for austenitic stainless steel.
- Environmental friendly products, biodegradable, no toxic acid gas, no nonylphenol, no nitrogen, phosphorus, sulfur that will lead to eutrophication.
- Easy effluenthandle, which is a hydrocarbon, the final breakdown products is carbon dioxide and water, it can be neutralized , used as dust proof, sprayed directly on the coal yard and deal with coal.
Advantage of using 1st TECH Biodegradable Descaler
- Easy to use
- Fast and efficient
- Low cost with High performance/price ratio
- Safe and environmentally friendly: non-corrosive, non-hazardous, and non-toxic
- Widely be used: can directly apply to clean equipments made of Aluminum, Aluminum alloy, Cooper, or Stainless steel; even workable for the system made of multi materials
Physical and Chemical Properties
- Appearance: Amber liquid
- Boiling Point: 103±1℃
- Color: Amber color
- Odor Characteristics: Comparable to almonds
- PH: Generally ≈ 1
- Solubility in Water: Miscible
- Specific Gravity (Water=1): 1.050±0.005
- State: Liquid
- Viscosity: Comparable to water
1st TECH Biodegradable Descaler is widely used in the following industries:
- Food and Beverage
- Maintenance Service
- Oil and Gas
- Power Plan
- Pulp and Paper
- Rubber and plastics
- Steel mill
Compare to the traditional cleaning method, 1st TECH has advantage on saving energy resources, extending equipment usage life, reducing the risks of repairing, replacement and shutdown.
Mechanical Method (Scraping and Brushing)
Chemical Removing (acid washing)
1st TECH Biodegradable Descaler
1st TECH Applications Range
Paper industry: roller, air compressor, after cooler, calender bowl, chemical scrubber, closed cooling system, condenser, cooling tower, gas cooler, heat exchanger, intercooler, filtrate tank, filtrate pipe, vacuum filter, vacuum pump, slush pump, lime pump, evaporimeter, digester, scrubber, flow box, squeezer, indirect cooler, absorption plant, gas steam room, steam heater, cooling system, motor body, compressor body, combustion motor, couch roll, etc.
Rubber and plastics: mould, boiler, cooler, condenser, vacuum pump, Bernie mixer, air compressor, absorption cooler, temperature control system, pipe, flanging machine, extruding machine, intercooler, aftercooler, cooling tower, heat exchanger, air compressor body, calender bowl, closed cooling system, etc.
Iron and steel industry: electric-arc furnace, connecting device, continuous casting equipment, condenser, air gas generator, motor room radiator, transformer radiator, vertical sewage pump, etc.
Automobile industry: extruding machine, water tank radiator, injection molding machine, closed cooling system, etc.
Glass industry: mould, pipe, exchanger, air compressor, etc.
Beverage industry: sterilizer, embellish washing trough, chiller, bottle washer, carbon dioxide maker, hot water exchanger, etc.
Food industry: sterilizer, air washer, ice machine, steam meter, cooling tower, process equipment, cryogenic box, evaporative condenser, etc.
Manufacturing industry: cooler, vacuum filter, vacuum furnace, electric furnace, etc.
Petroleum refining industry: pipe, pump, converter, exchanger, oil cracker, air compressor, etc.
Textile industry: cooler, extruding machine, aftercooler, air washer, condenser, exchanger, air compressor, etc.
Medical industry: distiller, sterilizer, condenser, vacuum pump, heat exchanger, closed cycle system, etc.
Chemical industry: dryer, reactor, extruding machine, washing machine, vacuum pump, condenser, steam boiler, etc.
Electric power industry: boiler, turbine, transformer, cooling tower, air compressor, hydrogen cooler, lube oil heat exchanger, etc.
Metallurgical industry: cooling ventilation fans, furnace door, sprinkler head, vacuum furnace, mould cooler, turning furnace, etc.
Service industry: central air-conditioning system, heating system, water heater, etc.
Why Need To Clean Water Scale
The Importance of Equipment Cleaning
Mineral scale occurs wherever circulating water exists, and it forms very fast (generally less than 3 weeks). Even a very thin layer, it will also cause insulation, make equipment inefficient, increase cost, and in some serious cases, it will shut down the whole system and even cause explosion. These problems have already existed in different fields, and are becoming worse and worse.
1. Problems caused by scale
- Conduction of heat reduces or disappears
- Equipment operation efficiency reduces, output drops
- Lower flow rate, flow measurement is not accurate
- Corrosion problem, equipment life service shortens
- Energy consumption increases
- Scale affects product quality
- Causes shut down
- Causes explosion
2. Effect on energy consumption caused by scale
According to some research data, 1.5mm thick scale could increase energy consumption by 15%, while efficiency could drop greatly.
According to the U.S. Department of Energy, Increase in Energy Consumption as a Function of Scale Thickness:
1/32 inch scale = 8.5% increased energy consumption
1/16 inch scale = 12.4% increased energy consumption
1/8 inch scale = 25.0% increased energy consumption
1/4 inch scale = 40.0% increased energy consumption
I. The Importance Of Central Heating System Plate Heat Exchanger Cleaning
Scaling Problems of Plate Heat Exchanger
- Circulating water forms scale when heated (Scale thickness increase 1 mm, heat transfer efficiency decreases 8%-9% or even more)
- Outside impurities make pipe network blocked
- Rust from inner surface of the pipe forms rust mud
These problems have greatly reduced the efficiency of the heat exchanger, also have damaged the heating system caused by scaling and corrosion.
- Energy consumption increases, and operating cost goes up
After scale and biological slime form in the heating system, the heat transfer efficiency of the heat exchanger declines, the flow area of the circulating water decreases, and the flow resistance increases. As a result, energy consumption in the whole operation process increases dramatically, and so does the heating cost.
- Work efficiency declines, and heating result affects
The scale in the heating system makes heat exchanger inefficient, resulting the media temperature difference between the inlet and outlet shrink, and then lowers the heating efficiency.
|Heat loss caused by scale ( CaCO2 mainly)|
|Scale Thickness (mm)||0.5 0.8 1.0 1.25 1.6 2.2|
|Heat Loss (%)||3.5 7.0 8.0 10.0 12.5 15.0|
- Shorten the Service Life of the Equipment
Scale and slime would seriously affect the normal operation of the system. Due to the corrosion problem, the metal materials in the heating water system would be damaged, and this damage would definitely shorten the heat exchanger’s service life.
By using 1st TECH Biodegradable Descaler:
- Clean away all the scale, slime, and corrosion products in the circulating water system. Ensure the system operate safely, normally, and with a high efficiency
- Reduce operation cost, save energy, save power consumption or heat consumption by 20%~30%
- Protect heat exchanger plate, and prolong service life
II. The Importance Of Central Air Conditioner Cleaning
As is known to all, air is one of the main ways to spread epidemic diseases. People have been aware of the importance of a quality environment while chasing a healthy life. When we pay more attention on environment problems, such as the ozone layer, atmospheric pollution, and emissions, indoor environment pollution has been the primary pollution which threatens our health.
With the development of economy and improvement in people’s living standards, central air condition and ventilation system have become an important facility in many buildings. People have been used to work, study, and live in an air conditioned room. However, do we really have nothing to worry about? According to the World Health Organization’s statistics, burden of disease caused by indoor air pollution is five times more than that caused by outdoor air pollution. As the growth of people’s recognition of the disease transmission (such as legionella) by using air condition, especially under the threat of H1N1 in year 2009, and H7N9 in 2013, people have realized the importance of air condition cleaning.
By using 1st TECH Biodegradable Descaler:
- Clean away all the scale, slime, and corrosion products in the ventilation system. Ensure the system operate safely, normally, and with a high efficiency
- Reduce operation cost and save energy consumption
- Prevent future problems and improving the air you breathe